- Works Better Than Foil; Ultra durable and strong, this paper is stronger than foil and does a better job at trapping in smoke while releasing steam to prevent soggy foods
- Unbleached, Unwaxed and Uncoated; Using only the finest virgin pulps, this paper is made without any waxes, bleaches or unnatural coating that might tamper with your food
- Multipurpose Usage; Use this durable 40# weight paper for serving, storing, cooking and smoking meats
- Reinforced to Prevent Breakage; Treatment on the interior of the paper ensures that this paper's wet strength will be enhanced to stop leaking and breakage
- Food Grade; This paper roll is 100 percent food grade certified to ensure safety
- Butchers Paper is ultra durable and strong; does a superior job trapping smoke while releasing steam
- Use our superior Pink Butcher Paper for serving, storing, cooking and smoking your choice of meat
- Uncoated and Unwaxed Butcher Paper: This paper won't leave anything unwanted behind on your food
- Our pink butcher paper for smoking meat is reinforced on the interior to enhance wet strength
- Crafters can use our butcher paper for sublimation, our uncoated paper will absorb residual ink
- Safer than most butcher paper sheets, our roll of butcher paper is 100 percent food grade certified
- Use butcher paper for crafts, its strength and finish are ideal for letting little hands get messy
Finally, the Ultimate Meat Smoking-Hack for Beginners & Seasoned Veteran Meat Lovers!
Looking for an easy and fuss-free way to retain all the smoky flavor?
Want to cook mouth-watering beef briskets or BBQ meats?
Need a safe, food-grade and uncoated butcher wrapping paper roll?
Look no Further than Bryco Goods Butcher Paper Roll for Smoking Meat!
Now you don't have to settle for cheaply-made and waxed pink, white or red paper for wrapping meat.
Our food-grade BBQ meat packing paper is NOT waxed, NOT coated and NOT flavored.
As a result, you will be able to enjoy the delicious smoky flavor without any aftertaste (especially if you are using tin foil, the difference will be amazing!)
Why Choose our Brisket Butcher Paper?
Because You Want to Smoke Meats Like A Pro - our wax-less paper will help keep all the seasoning, marinade and smoky flavor intact while allowing your pork chops, beef ribs, pork butts or turkey breasts to breathe.
Because You Want A Bigger Bang For Your Buck - you can use our thick smoking paper for your art projects, as shipping or packing paper, as birthday gift wrapping paper or even as bird cage liner. After all, you get a huge 175 feet roll (2100 inches).
Because You Want The Best For Your Family - while other craft paper rolls are packed with chemicals, our paper is made from virgin pulp paper, so you can make sure that your children's favorite smoked pork ribs are 100% safe.
Need More Reasons?
· 100% Food-Grade Butcher Paper
· Available in 18 inch and 24 inch size for Multiple Applications
· Ideal for Cooking, Smoking, Freezing & Wrapping Meats
· Non-Stick Design for Easy Removal